what’s new in Revit 2020
Capture detailed design intent
Multiple features new in Revit 2020 equip you to create the more accurate, detailed documentation that more closely represents design intent.
A great example that we’re particularly pleased to release are long-requested electrical design workflow improvements.
- Revit now lets you utilize feed through lugs when creating your electrical distribution systems. This capability streamlines related documentation tasks, and helps designers create a better digital model of the system to support analysis.
- Electrical homerun wiring improvements give you the control over arrowheads and tickmarks that you need to create electrical documentation that’s easier to understand and use.
With Revit 2020 you can create more advanced wall geometry with the ability to draw elliptical walls and curtain walls.
These features and improvements new in Revit 2020 help connect design to fabrication with tools for higher fidelity modeling for detailing, fabrication and construction of concrete.
- Improved rebar copy and move logic translates to increased precision and more predictable results when copying and moving shape-driven rebar.
- New in Revit 2020 you can use multi-rebar annotations for planar parallel free form rebar sets and concrete faces, helping you produce better documentation for concrete projects.
- Another request from the Ideas Page, rebar in model-in-place stairs increases 3D rebar modeling versatility and helps you define accurate reinforcement.
>>>>>click for more<<<<<